Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oceanography



I am the LUCKIEST Mommy..... I get to go on the Oceanography trip!!!!! I went with BJ and this year I went with Xavier.
You never really realize how independent your children are until you are alone with them with there piers (I know he is my most responsible but independent?). He just LOVES me to pieces but really likes to do things on his own unlike my other three. BJ is 14 and still loves me to be around his friends and thinks I am pretty cool,Antonio and Bella they are both the babies and that says it all....But Xavier he just needs me at a distance...He is so funny and all the kids like to hear what he has to say. His laugh is so contagious (it is one of those laughs from the bottom of your tummy that makes your stomach hurt). I am just so proud to be his Mom and watch him grow up and be such a fun loving boy...It was neat to see how he interacts with his friends and just how stinkin smart he his....
He loved that he got to sleep in a room with his buddies, he said they laughed and had snacks and crashed out and they thought they were pretty cool...
When we got home I asked him if I could go to Science camp with him he said "Mom I will be OK why don't you stay home with Isabella she will miss you" I guess that means Mom I am INDEPENDENT... What a BLESSING to know I am raising such a good kid...

Love
Vanessa

PS
To my dear friends that are ENGLISH teachers I know I am a bad speller and lots of times I will have run on sentences...But that is why you love me because I am ME!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Fitzloff said...

GREAT STORY! What a FAB Mom you are!!

Kim D. said...

I absolutely love Xavier's laugh...it's been a long time since I've heard it...I miss it! We will definately have to get the kiddos together a bunch this summer!