Thursday, April 30, 2009

Magic Basketball Fundraiser


Dear Friends and Family,
Please come out and support these great group of boys for our Magic Basketball Yard Sale.
It will be held on Sat May 2,2009 from 6am to Noon at 124 E Liberty Lane Gilbert Az 85296 in Gilbert Estates.....
These boys are not only great athletes but great students and have great character, please tell all your friends and family about this great event... We have lots of goodies what is the saying one persons garbage is another person treasure....I hope I said it right...Please post this for me on all your blogs..
Love
Vanessa

2 comments:

Monica said...

Vanessa,
my boys are so into basketball. Will you tell me what league this is? Is it better than WHAM??

Kristen said...

Darn I just saw this. I love garage sales....They look so cute. Did they have a god turn out?

Kristen