Tuesday, December 23, 2008


FOURTEEN!!!
Has it been that long since God Blessed me with the challenge of my life!!!! He is so loving, yet he is so strong willed(a bit stubborn too). He is a good young man who loves his family and loves to be honest (sometimes TOOO honest). He is a leader and people love to be around him. Every once in awhile he needs a reminder that I am the Mom and and he is the child but boy does he love me.....
The cellphone is sometimes glued to his ear but a great weapon to use to ground him!!!! These have been the fastest best fourteen years of my life....

1 comment:

Amy said...

loved the cell phone pic, and was cracking up at the belly picture... again, your house must be an all laughs with attitude and alot of sass - (sweet Bella and all the compliments I've heard from her pics too)