Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet and Sassy Six (Sometimes Bossy)



I AM THE LUCKIEST MOM ALIVE!!!! To have such a SWEET,sassy six year old who is sometimes a bossy little girl..... The LORD knows BEST he knew our house needed a sweet spirit that could handle three big brothers and a Daddy that are BOYS to the fullest extent!!!! She has taught them patients they needed, to have respect for all girls and people because she is watching them and they needed to know what it would be like to be BOSSED around and not be able to do a darn thing about it!!!!!! All that said she is truly a sweetheart and loves to be around people and loves all people(I have no idea where she gets that from LOL). I love that I have someome to shop with get our nails done and play dolls(SHH). All I know is that God has Blessed me with fabulous kids that challenge me everyday to be patient,accepting and tolerant of things I never thought possible... I love my sweet BabyBella!!!!!

P.S.
A very special THANK YOU to my SWEET and VERY PATIENT friend Amy Fraughton for the FABULOUS family pictures.I truly love you and you work!!!!!

No comments: